Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lamb CSA Shares and Sweet Potatoes!

I went to Ash Wednesday mass, and I realized that Easter is just around the corner (plus Mike can’t stop talking about his big international Las Vegas karate tournament coming up, it is the day before Easter…he loves it and has been training hard for it!!) I called Nancee Siebert and we discussed the need for small lamb CSA shares and this is what we came up with! Just let me know if you are interested. In the meantime Mike has to listen to me all night about my exciting plans for the farm including sweet potatoes!!! (which includes begging for a new raised bed to be built by my “studly” husband…yes groveling and flattery is required!!). Sweet potatoes need a long warm season so raised and "warmed" beds are a must and they cannot go in until there is no risk of frost!! First time in bulk…wish me luck. This year’s focus….food for the masses…carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lettuce, green beans!! I can’t wait!!

MOONSTRUCK FARMS CSA
SIEBERT LAMB
CSA SHARE PACKAGES

GRASS AND GRAIN GROWN ON THE PROPERTY
FOR THESE SOUTHDOWN SHEEP.

LAMB PACKAGE 1
$150.00
APPROX. 15 LB. OF MEAT
1 LEG OF LAMB (Approx. 10 lb)
1 SHANK PACKAGE
1 LAMB RIB RACK
1 NECK PACKAGE

LAMB PACKAGE 2
$70.00
APPROX. 7 LB. OF MEAT
2 PACKAGES OF LOIN CHOPS
2 PACKAGES OF SHOULDER CHOPS

SIGNED FARM SHARE AGREEMENT REQUIRED FOR CSA SHARES OF MEAT SOLD.
FINAL PRICE WILL REFLECT TOTAL WEIGHT AT $10.00/POUND WITH NECK AND SHANKS THROWN IN AT NO CHARGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment