Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday!!


Well, trying to return to normal, checking on everything and seeing progress is so nice. I have tried staring at my plants day after day before and it just does not seem to make them grow, but when you are gone for four and see the progress you realize they are and your staring made no difference!! Blogging is part of the day, realize I need to connect with all of you out there so that you can enjoy our progress right along with me!! But off now to start cleaning out the coop for the new chicks who from time to time in the basement you hear "chirping" out of a single chick, yes that would be the one that jumped out and is running around the basement trying to figure out how to get back in!! Time to move them out!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you are doing this!!! I am now following you, can't wait to see what you have going on next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found all the comments, thanks everyone!!

    ReplyDelete